Download Youtube Videos
Hi, welcome back, in this article how to play & download youtube videos using vlc media player. Without any third party website, you can have the direct download link of the video with vlc media player which you can use to save the video offline.
How to Play Videos?
- First of all, Download & Install latest version of VLC Media Player from HERE (Optional yet recommended)
- Once you’re done with the installation, open the program by double clicking on the desktop icon & wait for its main window.
- Click on the “Media” button from the menu & Press “Open Network Stream”.
- Now, enter in the url of the video that you want to stream & click on “Play” button.
- That’s all, your video will start streaming in a few moments.
How to Download Videos?
- Open up the vlc media player & click on “Media” from menu & click on “Open network stream” afterwards.
- Now, Enter in the URL of the youtube video in the given box & click on “Play” button.
- After your video have started playing, click on “Tools->Media Information”
- Now, from bottom of the opened window, you should see “Location” with the url of the video. Click on the box & then press “CTRL+A” & then right click on it, click “Copy”.
- Paste the given url into your Download Manager & it will start downloading. (We suggest using IDM)
- That’s all, Enjoy your offline video 🙂