Intel Driver Update Utility v220.127.116.11 – Full
Intel Driver Update Utility v18.104.22.168 – Full, Intel Driver Update Utility quickly scans your machine for the latest up-to-date drivers that are currently available from Intel. New Intel Driver Update Utility downloadable version enables users to scan their computing devices for the latest up-to-date drivers available from Intel. Products supported with release: Graphics, Chipsets (Chipset INF), Wireless, Intel Desktop Boards, Intel NUCs, Intel Compute Stick.
- Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
- Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
- If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
- However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
- To sum up: if you wish to improve your device’s usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
What’s New :
- Fixes multiple issues with driver detection for Intel® NUCs and Intel® Compute Sticks
- Updates Intel® Product Improvement Program module to improve driver detection
- General performance improvements and fixes
- Install Setup Normally
- Launch It
- Start Scan & Update Drivers
Download Links :